Mark L. Heaney
If you have been the victim of abusive debt collectors or businesses violating your consumer rights, please contact me. I can help stop the harassment and abuse, and recover damages for you!
My law practice is dedicated to seeking justice for citizens taken advantage of by unscrupulous and abusive businesses that prey on trusting citizens. I do not represent corporations, big business or government agencies. Only people.
I take most of my cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing unless I recover damages for you! Please feel free to contact me to discuss your case.
You can email me or call my office at (952) 933-9655.
- Mark Heaney
- Consumer Rights and Protection
- Stop Debt Collector Abuse and Harassment
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Federal Bar Association, Minnesota Chapter
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- University of St. Thomas
Saint Paul, Minnesota